Shipping & Returns
We deliver to many destinations worldwide by courier. Please note that all orders require a signature upon delivery and you may be subject to extra charges depending on Customs and Import regulations relating to your delivery address. You are advised to check your local regulations as they are subject to change at any time.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from nonnon.co.uk, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to nonnon.co.uk. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
UK Shipping Free | European Delivery £12.50 | Worldwide £20
All orders placed Monday to Friday by 12:00 (GMT) are dispatched the same day. UK orders will always be sent by Next Day Delivery. However, orders are not delivered on Saturdays and Sundays.
Orders placed after 12:00 (GMT) or at weekends and Bank Holidays are processed for dispatching on the next working day.
Overseas orders should arrive within 2 - 3 working days of dispatch.
We cannot be held responsible, if your order is delivered to an address, provided by you, that is incorrect.
Should you not receive your order within this timescale please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the return of products within 28 days of shipping, provided the products returned are in their unused, original condition and in the original packaging.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have received an incorrect or faulty order, please email the Customer Service Team quoting your order number so they can assist you in resolving the problem email@example.com.
If you would like to return product/s for a refund or exchange, please complete the Returns Advice Form which you will find on the reverse side of your invoice and include it with your returned order so we can process your return quickly and correctly.
In the event that you no longer have the Returns Advice Form included with your order please email the Customer Service Team.
- Please be advised that if you do not use a tracked postage service we cannot be held responsible if your parcel fails to reach us.
- Please retain your postage receipt until your return has been processed and you have received your exchange order or a refund.
- Please note: If you are returning your order from outside of the European Union, we cannot be held responsible for customs issues. Any charges will need to be paid for by the customer.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return postage. However, we do not charge to post your exchange request product/products.
- When you believe you have received an incorrect size please be aware that the UK size is not shown on the sole of the shoes.
If you have any other queries please visit the Contact Us page.